10 reasons to invest in Bulgaria
- Guarantee the safety of investments.
- The possibility of increasing investment.
- Political and economic stability, an EU member.
- Low prices, wide selection and ease of purchase.
- The lowest taxes in Europe.
- Obtaining a residence permit.
- Affordable prices for accommodation and food.
- The terrain and mild climate.
- Cultural closeness.
- The prospects for children — European education.
Geography Of Bulgaria
Total area — 110 994 sq. km.
About 32% of the country — plains, 41% hilly regions
27%: — mountains,forests occupy 48% of the territory.
The climate is temperate-continental with 4 distinct seasons.
- The beaches are among the cleanest and safest in Europe
- The lack of hazardous flora and fauna.
- The favorable climate, over 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Rich in natural and cultural potential.
- Transport links — international airports in Burgas and Varna.
- The presence of mineral springs and therapeutic mud — a combination of leisure with Spa treatment and Spa procedures.
- Bulgaria is a popular destination for winter tourism.
- The total length of the slopes is 210 km.
- The duration of the season — from early December to April.
- Facilities for artificial snow.
- Bansko is the largest winter center.
- Borovets and Pamporovo — other
More than 700 mineral springs.
The first place in Europe in the number and variety of mineral waters.
Modern SPA hotels with high quality service.
SVETI KONSTANTIN AND ELENA — diseases of the upper respiratory tract, endocrine, nervous and cardiovascular systems, musculoskeletal system, etc.
POMORIE — mud applications and mud baths, physiotherapy and massages, diseases of the respiratory system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, infertility.
HISSARYA — 22 mineral springs, treatment of the genitourinary system, digestive system, liver, metabolic, gynecological, neurological and other diseases.
GOLDEN SANDS resort is popular as a Spa destination.
Culture, history, Ethnography, religion, architecture and art.
40 thousand historical monuments, 36 cultural reserves, 330 museums and galleries.
Pristine nature and amazing biodiversity.
Historical monuments included in the UNESCO list:
- The Thracian tomb in Kazanlak, the IV-III centuries BC.
- Thracian tomb of Sveshtari near s near Razgrad, III century BC
- The Madara horseman near Shumen, V. VIII
- Boyana Church, X-XI.
- The rock churches in Ivanovo from the city of Ruse, in the X-XIV centuries.
- The Rila monastery, the tenth century.
- The old town of Nessebar.
- Golf resorts – an oasis of sports, Spa pleasures and active recreation.
- An incredible combination of beautiful nature and favorable climate.
- The most popular Golf courses, near Balchik, Kavarna, Bansko, Pravets.
Education in Bulgaria
- Free tuition at state schools for foreigners;
- Profile of the school;
- The European and American schools;
- 51 the University;
- The diploma of the European sample;
- Training cost – from 1500 € per year
Food prices in Bulgaria
|Bread of 0.7 kg||0.50|
|Pork, 1 kg||2.80|
|Lamb, 1 kg||5.50|
|Beef, 1 kg||5.00|
|Chicken, 1 kg||1.70|
|Trout, fresh fish, 1 kg||5.00|
|Sugar, 1 kg||1.10|
|Rice, 1 kg||1.80|
|Cheese, 1 kg||3.00|
|Keys. milk 0.4 kg, 3.6% of Doc.||0.45|
|Milk, 1 liter||0.90|
|Mineral water, 11 l||1.60|
|Cherries, 1 kg||0.90|
|Tomatoes, 1 kg||0.75|
|Cucumbers, 1 kg||0.55|
|Shumensko beer, 0.5 liters||0.50|
|Grape brandy 0.7 l||4.00|
Taxation in Bulgaria
|Country||Income tax (%)||VAT (%)|
|Israel||25||11,5 — 50||17|
|Turkey||20||15 — 35||18|
|Italy||27,5||23 — 43||21|
|Spain||30||24 — 52||21|
|Germany||30 — 33||14 — 45||19|
|France||33,33||A 5.5 — 41||19,6|
Be careful when choosing a company providing You with services and remember:
- We conclude the contract and provide reporting documents, both legal and physical persons;
- We are officially all paid state duty in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- We take full responsibility to You for performance of its obligations under the contract according to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.